Up the Cream is the leading independent Hull FC fan website offering unique rugby league content with an active community both on-site and across social media.
Our online readers range from the United Kingdom, to Australia, New Zealand, the USA and most of mainland Europe.
In print we sell thousands of fanzines per annul, with figures rapidly rising every season. Due to demand, a new edition comes out every Hull FC home game, with the fanzine going monthly in the off-season.
We have made available opportunities in both the in-print fanzine and the online website for 2018 advertising at competitive prices.
A full UTC advertising package £275 –
- Full page advert in each edition of the fanzine throughout 2018
- Logo on the home page banner of the website for one month of your choice
- Regular adverts on the bottom of website features and articles
- Logo on Facebook/Twitter banners for one month
A half UTC advertising package £150 –
- Half page advert in each edition of the fanzine throughout 2018
- Logo on website
- Logo on 5 website articles a month
Individual website article advertising – £10 per week
- Logo/Advert on a single website article of your choice. Invoiced at intervals of your choosing
We have one of the biggest social followings of any unofficial Hull FC website or fan page on the internet, surpassing a total of 13,000 users.
We are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so if you choose to advertise with us we can not only push your content out over our website, but on all of these channels too.
To register your interest in advertising on Up the Cream please get in touch by emailing our editor Dan at email@example.com or call him on 07535668691.
We hope to hear from you soon.