A little about us
Up the Cream is the leading independent Hull FC fan website offering unique rugby league content with an active community both on-site and across social media.
Our online readers range from the United Kingdom, to Australia, New Zealand, the USA and most of mainland Europe.
In print we sell thousands of in-print fanzines per annul, with figures rapidly rising every season. Due to demand, a new edition comes out every Hull FC home game, with the fanzine going monthly in the off-season.
We have made available opportunities in both the in-print fanzine and the online website for 2020 advertising at competitive prices.
A full UTC advertising package £1000 per year –
- Full page advert in each edition of the in-print fanzine throughout 2020
- Logo on the home page banner of the website for one month of your choice
- Regular adverts throughout website features and articles
- Logo on Facebook/Twitter banners for one month of your choice
A half UTC advertising package £500 per year –
- Half page advert in each edition of the fanzine throughout 2020
- Logo on website
- Advert on non match-day articles on the website
In-print only advertising package £300 per year –
- Full page advert in each edition of the fanzine throughout 2020
Online only advertising – £20 per match week
- Our website is at it’s most prominent the day of, and the day after a Hull FC match with us getting thousands of hits. Logo/Advert on all match review content each week. Invoiced at intervals of your choosing.
- Logo/Advert on match review related social media posts.
We have one of the biggest social followings of any independent Hull FC website or fan page on the internet, surpassing a total of 13,000 users.
We are on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so if you choose to advertise with us we can not only push your content out over our website, but on all of these channels too.
To register your interest in advertising on Up the Cream please get in touch by emailing our editor Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you soon.